Dead Banker List – Number 36
The 52-year-old private banker from Haaltert was described as flawless, sporty, sleek and successful.
The 52-year-old Geert Tack on 5 November left from his home in Haaltert to his work, but he never arrived. A detection message was distributed and there was a search location near the Zwin, which was found his abandoned car.
On December 3, the body was found on the coast of Ostend and removed from the water. The prosecutor confirmed today that it is Geert Tack, but it is still awaiting further results of the autopsy for the exact cause of death. The results of toxicological testing are not yet known. Parquet floor states that the body showed no outward signs of violence.
Geert Tack was reported missing in the following on November 15 :
Nobody then could have guessed that the man would not return on Wednesday, November 5th at his wife in their villa Vondelen. Or played there anyway things he had kept hidden from the outside world?
Why he had in the weeks before the disappearance sometimes so difficult to get to sleep? Why he did that Wednesday morning his laptop and cell phone at home? Geert Tack worked as a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients.
The Belgian had a lot of respect in the financial world and was known as a top professional. His sudden disappearance was also smashed like a bomb. “If Tack himself was having trouble he has managed to keep it well hidden”, say colleagues .. What makes the matter is that the extra mysterious circumstances under which he disappeared are rather peculiar. Tack had a few weeks earlier his car and drove inelkaar if the garage then take away a replacement car. Oddly enough, he made it much later, shortly before he disappeared, use. The car, a Renault Espace, has been found in Knokke, but Tack missing to date each track. .
Anyway, Geert Tack is dead number 36 on our list of financial (top) people are killed in strange, unnatural and often inexplicably during the year 2014:
1) David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal, working at the Dow Jones newsroom
2) Tim Dickenson, a UK-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
3) Trouser William Smith, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
4) Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
5) Li Junjie, 33 Hong Kong JP Morgan
6) Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
7) Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
8) Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
9) James Jr. Stuart 70 Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
10) Jason Alan Salaise, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
11) Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
12) Eddie Reilly, 47, an investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
13) Kenneth Ballando, 28, an investment banker, Capital Levy, New York
14) Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
15) Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, a former top administrator ANB / AMRO, Laren, Netherlands
16) Juergen Frick, 48, CEO of Bank Frick & Co. AG, Liechtenstein
17) Benoit Philippens, 37, director of BNP Paribas Fortis Bank, Ans, Belgium.
18) … Lydia, 52, banker-Bred Banque Populaire, Paris
19) Andrew Jarzyk, 27, banker, PNC Bank, New York
20) Carlos Six, 61, Head Tax and member CREDAF, Belgium
21) Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, and Commissioner Fiscalist (former Deloitte), Netherlands.
22) Richard Rockefeller, 66, grandson elite banker John D. Rockefeller, America
23) Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bank owner, businessman and derivatives trader, Iran
24) Lewis Katz, 76, businessman, lawyer and insider in the banking world, America
25) Julian Knott, Director of Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, America
26) Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, America
27) Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director, Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42, United States
28) Valtz Nicholas, 39, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs, New York, America
29) Therese Brewer, 50, Managing Director ING Netherlands
30) Tod Robert Edward, 51, vice president of M & T Bank, America
31) Thierry Leyne, 48, an investment banker and owner Anatevka SA, Israel
32) Calogero Gambino, 41, Managing Director, Deutsche Bank, America
33) Shawn D. Miller, 42, Managing Director of Citigroup, New York, America
34) Melissa Millian, 54, senior vice president of MassMutual, America
35) Thieu Leenen, 64, Relationship Manager ABN / AMRO, Eindhoven, Netherlands
36) Geert Tack, 52, Private Banker ING Haaltert, Belgium