Is there a gay agenda?
The term “gay agenda” has been around for a long time. It seems to refer to anything associated with the expansion of homosexual interests, but some people consider the whole idea of a “gay agenda” a myth. Myth or fact, something started this movement, and successful movements are often enlivened with a credo, a chant or song, a rally cry, and a charismatic leader. In this case, the agenda may be best described as a mission. If there is a movement, then there is a mission and an agenda. There’s more on the specific agenda later in this post.
Western countries are all struggling with expansion of homosexual recognition; it’s not just the United States.
- Argentina's gay marriage law signed by president
- Mexican Supreme Court upholds gay marriage law
- Charitable Status Revoked from New Zealand Homosexual Reorientation Group
- Slovenian Government Pushing Same-Sex 'Marriage' and Adoption
- Uruguay May Legalize Same-Sex Marriage
- France: Gay marriage must include ‘assisted procreation’
- Europe leads trend recognizing gay unions
- Same-Sex Marriage Set to be Legalized In Scotland Despite Major Opposition
- Denmark: Gay couple marry in church under new law
- UK Prime Minister Pushing to Legalize Same-Sex Marriage
- Brazilian Supreme Tribunal of Justice approves homosexual ‘marriage’
- Chile's Conservative President Offers to Legalize Homosexual Unions
- Colombia’s highest court orders Congress to recognize homosexual unions
- Brazilian judge approves first same-sex ‘marriage’
- U.N. passes "historic" gay rights resolution
- Bid to redefine marriage goes to European court
- EU Parliament votes to force same-sex “marriage” on all member states
The single incident that really pushed the agenda onto the race track for the United States was the Supreme Court’s decision in John Geddes Lawrence and Tyron Garner, Petitioners V. Texas on June 26, 2003, overturning Texas’ sodomy law. This had the biggest impact in seeing the fulfillment of the gay agenda—oops, there I go using that term and I haven’t even established that there really is one. Gay rights groups called the decision historic, and conservatives saw it as the beginning of the undermining of the traditional concept of marriage.
Early in his presidency, Barak Obama, even though he clearly demonstrated support for the gay agenda, just sort of walked the fence with it, but then after striking “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” (DADT), he seemed to jump on the slide for a committed and determined ride. After that, it seems the military was targeted with aggressive gay evangelism.
- Obama Still Debating Whether or Not to Endorse Same-Sex Marriage
- US Judge orders military to stop enforcing 'don't ask, don't tell'
- First Openly Gay General Since Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' Appointed by US Army
- DoD Greenlights Troops to March in Gay Pride Parade In Uniform
- First gay wedding on U.S. military base
- U.S. Military Holds First Gay Pride Event
- Military First: Pentagon Salutes Gay Pride Month
- Newsweek cover: Obama ‘first gay president’
- Obama site touts 40 accomplishments for gays
- Obama to gay donors: there's 'more work to do'
- Obama and Clinton to Use Foreign Aid in Support of Gay Rights
- Clinton Says Obama Wants Gay Rights Over Religious Freedom in Key Speech
- Obama pledges overhaul of U.S. agencies to promote normalizing homosexuality abroad
- Obama Vows to Carry on Fight for Gay Equality
- With military policy reversed, gay couples want family benefits
- After winning key right, gays press for more from military
- Obama: 'My Administration Is Most Pro-Gay in U.S. History'
- Obama Appoints First Openly Lesbian Veteran to West Point Advisory Board
- Obama to gays: we'll write 'another chapter'
- Obama White House Launches Web Portal for Gay Outreach
- Pamphlet instructs U.S. military leaders how to handle gay kissing
- Obama appoints record number of gay officials
- US Military recruiters told they can accept openly gay applicants
- Obama: I believe homosexuality isn't a choice
- Obama backs 'gay' group at U.N.
- Obama urges Illinois lawmakers to hurry up and legalize gay marriage
- Obama administration investigating sergeant who said the Bible condemns homosexuality
- Obama Nominates Lesbian Hispanic Judge to Federal Bench
- Obama nominates homosexual judge
- Obama Administration to Recognize Undocumented Same-Sex Partners as Family Members
- Washington is aggressively promoting the 'gay' agenda internationally
- Senate Confirms First Openly-Gay Federal Judge
- America’s Gay White House
When President Obama came out publicly in favor of same sex marriage (SSM), the slide took a life of its own surprising many with the speed in which the agenda work accelerated. Not only have some states passed laws permitting SSM, the Supreme Court of the United States will take the issue up March 26. That was fast.
One of the next critical items waiting to take stage is the revision of the wording in the non-discrimination statement with the proposed Employment Non-discrimination Act (ENDA). ENDA has been introduced to nearly every Congress since 1994 with the intent to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity. Previous versions have exempted religious organizations from the Act. A little internet search will reveal that many businesses, organizations, and universities have already adopted these changes. Such changes might read something like this:
(Organization) does not engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status, other than as allowed by law.
I don’t have any doubt that this is where the United States is headed. But, here are some questions I have. On current employment applications, the applicant marks whether they are male or female. What will the other option be? LGBT, or perhaps “other”? How will the designation of restrooms be managed? For organizations with the requirement that their boards be representative of their client population, is there an awkwardness in advertising for an LGBT board candidate? OK, so we’ll eventually get over that and adjust to the changes like we always do.
- CIA Makes History: Please Apply Here If You Are a Member of the LGBT Community
- See the record number of businesses rated gay friendly
- Google, Facebook, Amazon Among 200 Businesses Filing Brief Supporting Gay Marriage
By now, everyone knows I fully support the biblical view that homosexuality is sin, and with that I’ll state that I treat all sinners alike—with the heart of God we love them and reach out to them with God’s love. The Ability to condemn others is not a skillset, gift or right that has been imparted to us, no matter what anyone thinks or says, even though some people might want more to condemn than to love. God the Father passed the right to judge to Jesus, but even He passed it to the Word of God.
Here’s the other thing that bugs me, and I have a good example. President Obama selected Hector Tobar as the Inaugural Poet Laureate, but the media presents him as a gay man in the announcement. Is that really necessary? Do I really need to know that he is gay? Is there a connection between his being a poet and being gay? Being gay is a sexual preference but do we all need to know it? Why not announce what is his preferred sexual position in the act of sex? Would it then be appropriate for me to market myself as a heterosexual? Prophecy Dude, the heterosexual writer. What difference does that make?
OK, I really do know that the purpose of identifying the sexual preference of the Poet Laureate is to accelerate the acceptance of homosexuals in society by demonstrating that there are many gays out there, even though studies say otherwise.
- Stats show only ‘tiny’ proportion of UK is gay, lesbian or bisexual
- Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay?
- Americans' Estimate of Gay Population Larger Than It Is
- Study: Less than 2 per cent of Americans are homosexual
- Research indicates about 3.5 percent of the US population is LGBT
The following essay is what I believe to be the quintessential “gay agenda,” if ever there was one. In the essay are the ominous predictions by Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary," printed from The Congressional Record, first printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21, 1987. At the time, many in the Christian community scoffed at the contention that the homosexual movement could actually attain the article's outrageous goals. After you read it, tell me what you think.
This essay is outré, madness, a tragic, cruel fantasy, an eruption of inner rage, on how the oppressed dream of being the oppressor.
We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses in your truck stops, in your all-male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons will become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us.
Women, you cry for your freedom. You say you are no longer satisfied with men; they make you unhappy. We, connoisseurs of the masculine face, the masculine physique, shall take your men from you then. We will amuse them; we will embrace them when they weep. Women, you say you wish to live with each other instead of men. Then go ahead and be with each other. We shall give your men pleasures they have never known because we are foremost men too and only one man knows how to truly please another man; only one man can understand with depth and feeling the mind and body of another man.
All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men.
All homosexuals must stand together as brothers; we must be united artistically, philosophically, socially, politically and financially. We will triumph only when we present a common face to the vicious heterosexual enemy.
If you dare to cry faggot, fairy, queer, at us, we will stab you in your cowardly hearts and defile your dead puny bodies.
We shall write poems of the love between men; we shall stage plays in which man openly caresses man; we will make films about the love between heroic men which will replace the cheap, superficial, sentimental, insipid, juvenile, heterosexual infatuations presently dominating your cinema screens. We shall sculpt statues of beautiful young men, of bold athletes which will be placed in your parks, your squares, your plazas. The museums of the world will be filled only with the paintings of graceful, naked lads.
Our writers will make love between men fashionable and de rigeur, and we will succeed because we are adept at setting styles. We will eliminate heterosexual liaisons through usage of the devices of wit and ridicule which we are skilled in employing.
We will unmask the powerful homosexuals who masquerade as heterosexuals. You will be shocked and frightened when you learn that your presidents and their sons, your industrialists, your senators, your mayors, your generals, your athletes, your film stars, your television personalities, your civic leaders, your priests are not the safe, familiar bourgeois, heterosexual figures you assumed them to be. We are everywhere; we have infiltrated your ranks. Be careful when you speak of homosexuals because we are always among you; we may be sitting across the desk from you; we may be sleeping in the same bed with you.
There will be no compromises. We are not middle class weaklings. Highly intelligent, we are the natural aristocrats of the human race, and steely-minded aristocrats never settle for less.
We shall raise vast, private armies, as Mishima did, to defeat you. We shall conquer the world because warriors inspired by and banded together by homosexual love and honor are invincible as were the ancient Greek soldiers.
The family unit — spawning ground of lies, betrayals, mediocrity, hypocrisy and violence — will be abolished. The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory. They will be bonded together in communal setting, under the control and instruction of homosexual savants.
All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. We adhere to a cult of beauty, moral and esthetic. All that is ugly and vulgar and banal will be annihilated. Since we are alienated from middle-class heterosexual conventions, we are free to live our lives according to the dictates of the pure imagination. For us too much is not enough.
The exquisite society to emerge will be governed by an elite comprised of gay poets. One of the major requirements for a position of power in the new society will be indulgence in the Greek passion. Any man contaminated with heterosexual lust will be automatically barred from a position of influence. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men.
We shall rewrite history, history filled and debased with your heterosexual lies and distortions. We shall portray the homosexuality of great leaders and thinkers who have shaped the world. We will demonstrate that homosexuality and intelligence and imagination are inextricably linked, and that homosexuality is a requirement for true nobility, true beauty in a man.
We shall be victorious because we are filled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed who have been forced to play seemingly bit parts in your dumb, heterosexual shows throughout the ages. We too are capable of firing guns and manning the barricades of the ultimate revolution.
Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks.
Is it prophetic, a promise delivered, or still yet a myth?
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy