The Abortion President
Dr. James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family, called Obama the abortion president at a National Day of Prayer event.
Will Dr. Dobson be vilified as most others are who take a stand against the extremely liberal Obama agenda?
- Has President Obama exhibited any hostility towards Christianity?
- Obama Drops 'Creator' From Declaration Again
- Franklin Graham Says Obama Has Shaken Fist at God
- US Judge Strikes Down Housing Tax Break for Pastors
- US Air Force Drops 'So Help Me God' From Oaths
- Obama Removes ‘GOD’ from Gettysburg Address
- U.S. Army labels influential pro-family Christian organization ‘domestic hate group’
- US Air Force cracking down on Christians
- Obama: religious education as a source of conflict
- Obama criminalizes Christianity in the military
- Defense Department classifies Catholics, evangelicals as extremists
- Obama Admin. 'Most Hostile' to Religious Freedom in US History, Says Expert
- Obama drops God from Thanksgiving address for fourth year
Perhaps President Obama will be proud of the abortion distinction. Why WOULDN’T anyone call Obama the abortion president?
- Obama sends pro-abortion delegation to Vatican
- Obama Celebrates 41 Years of Abortion: Roe an 'Opportunity to Fulfill Dreams'
- Pro-Abortion Blogger Bemoans Decline in the Number of Abortions
- Reports: U.S. Abortion Facilities Closing at Record Rate
- Obama: Banning late-term abortion shows ‘contempt’ for ‘the Constitution,’ assaults women’s rights
- Our President Blesses Sin; God Help Us
- Obama: ‘I’m comfortable with’ FDA decision allowing girls 15 and up to buy morning-after pill
- Obama Pledges Full Support to Planned Parenthood; Blasts Abortion Restrictions
- Obama steps up support of abortion
- 5th ad continues Obama spotlight on abortion
- Obama In 2004: The Fetus Is "A Potential Life"
- Obama admin. files appeal to force business to comply with abortion/contraceptive mandate
- Video Exposing Obama’s Extreme Abortion Record Goes Viral
- Democrats pass the most pro-abortion platform in history
- Democratic platform supports tax-funded abortion
- Obama ads' focus on abortion is unprecedented
- Obama: abortion can help daughters ‘fulfill their dreams’
- Obama praises ‘fundamental constitutional right’ to abortion
President Obama, you are the abortion president. You wear that distinction, and appear to wear it proudly. You are blinded by the darkness that fills you. Your ears are deafened by the shouting culture of death. Your mouth mutters the message of Molech.
Even as strongly as the kingdom of darkness has rallied its troops, the message of life and truth prevail. During the abortion president’s term, abortion has dropped tremendously.
Mr. Abortion-President, you fail Molech.
- A Culture of Death
- Abortion Attracts Stupidity
- Let’s Kill Abortion
- Molech’s Executive Report
- My Twitter Abortion Debate
Image credit: Pete Souza/White House photo
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy