The Death of Marriage: An End Time Sign
Of all the many signs of lawlessness that can be listed, that of marriage’s collapse and its path to demise is probably the most significant of all the end time signs. It strikes at the heart of God’s plan for humanity. The following articles show the acceleration:
- Reports: Institution of Marriage is Dying
- Marriage is in Trouble
- Americans' Declining Urge to Marry
- The End of Marriage – Declaring War on Traditional Marriage
- The End of Marriage? Husband-Wife Households at Record Lows: 2010 Census
- CDC: U.S. Birth Rate Hits All-Time Low; 40.7% of Babies Born to Unmarried Women
- US Marriage Rate Drops to New Low
- ‘Marriage’ erased from official conception statistics
Satan hates God and anything that represents Him. Marriage is the most God-representative institution on planet earth--nothing reveals God or His plan more than marriage, outside of the Bible. It’s even more important than church.
Marriage symbolizes the relationship of Christ and the church. It shows the intimate relationship God desires with His people. It’s a blood covenant. The initial sexual act of marriage produces blood which seals the covenant. Wrapped within marriage is the redemptive plan for humanity and for the earth.
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. So husbands ought to love their own wives as their own bodies; he who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband. Ephesians 5:25-33
But the so called heroic agenda of Satan is working successfully to bring marriage down, way down. Destroying marriage is symbolically destroying God. Satan strikes at the heart of God with each marriage he breaks up, and he mocks the covenant of God with his homosexual agenda.
Removing marriage removes the guard for all sorts of lewd and wicked behavior. With marriage trounced, we have an unbridled future of all sorts of craziness ahead as revealed in the following:
- Law Prof Predicts Incestuous and Polygamous Marriages in U.S.
- Ten-year marriage licenses proposed by commentator
- With military policy reversed, gay couples want family benefits
- Why California’s Three-Parent Law Was Inevitable
- Florida Judge Approves Birth Certificate Listing Three Parents
- First Civil Union Between Three Partners in Brazil Sparks Outrage
- Holland discusses ‘group marriage’ as next step
- Watchdog advises Govt to allow GM three-parent babies
- Professor: 'Why Should There Be Marriage At All?'
- SNP wants ‘marriage-lite’ unions for heterosexuals
- Washington State to Remove Terms "Husband" and "Wife" from Marriage Certificates
- Adultery could be ‘scrapped’ if gay marriage made law
Satan has his darkened ambassadors leading his mission to reduce marriage as if it were an enemy to them:
The president of the United States is using his nation’s warping legal system in his assault against God’s marriage plan. The President attacked the Defense of Marriage Act which was designed to protect the traditional definition of marriage—one man and one woman:
- In Legal Brief, Obama Administration Says Defense Of Marriage Act Is Unconstitutional
- President Obama Throws Weight Behind Repeal of DOMA
But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:37-39
This passage in Matthew defines the behavior that will take place as a sign of His coming. The modern gay agenda’s symbol of the rainbow connects Jesus’ prophecy directly to Noah. The rainbow symbol is a sign that reveals we are in the last days. Satan’s final act of despising marriage is found in the movement to legitimize and even honor homosexuality. Homosexuality is the spirit of antichrist
Homosexuality is a sign of the end times. The collapse of marriage is a sign of the end times. The whirlwind of deception that cloaks common sense and drives humanity down the path of destruction is the antichrist spirit. Instead of holding people’s behavior accountable to rules and laws, we change those laws to legitimize ungodly behavior. Darkness and deception prevail.
But these are all signs of the end times. We are there.
Image credit: https://morguefile.com/creative/earl53
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy