The End Time Sign of Plagues: Is God leaking judgments early?
Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete. Revelation 15:1
These plagues of the Revelation are administered by heavenly messengers who serve the earth plagues from great bowls.
- So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image Revelation 16:2
- Then the second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it became blood as of a dead man; and every living creature in the sea died. Revelation 16:3
- Then the third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water, and they became blood. Revelation 16:4
- Then the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and power was given to him to scorch men with fire. And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory. Revelation 16:8-9
- Then the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and his kingdom became full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues because of the pain. 11 They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds. Revelation 16:10-11
- Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:12-14
- Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, “It is done!” And there were noises and thunderings and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth. Now the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And great Babylon was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of His wrath. Then every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And great hail from heaven fell upon men, each hailstone about the weight of a talent. Men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, since that plague was exceedingly great. Revelation 16:17-20
Although God’s definition for a plague is broader than ours, it cannot be denied that these are judgments.
Is God leaking judgments early?
- Ebola nightmare: ‘terrifying new rate’ of acceleration
- Ebola patient in Texas first in U.S. to be diagnosed with deadly virus
- Dallas Ebola patient originally sent home with antibiotics: exposed countless others to virus
- Sierra Leone government cannot account for more than 1,000 Ebola patients: missing, dead, out of the country?
- Ebola Causing ‘Collapse Of The Health Care System’ In West Africa, Boston Doctor Says
- U.S. quietly preparing for Ebola outbreak: CDC issues Ebola guidelines for funeral homes
- Obama: Ebola a U.S. ‘national security priority’ – top security advisors summoned to White House
- ‘I’ve never seen this amount of bodies before’ – incinerator imported to cremate corpses
- Fears Ebola Outbreak ‘Beyond Our Capability to Contain’
- Mosquito Virus That Walloped Caribbean Spreads in U.S.
- Victims describe mosquito-spreading disease as '10 days of near unbearable pain'
- Enterovirus 68 probed in paralysis cases of 9 Colorado kids
- Mysterious Enterovirus Linked to Paralysis in Kids
- More Than One Million People in the Americas Have Been Infected by a Painful African Virus
- Outbreak of a respiratory illness escalates among children and mystifies scientists
- FAO issues warning over virulent new bird flu strain
- Half of all gay and bisexual men will be HIV-positive by age 50
Televangelists are quickly thumped when they declare a fresh disaster is God’s judgment. Some people have learned to direct those statements in a more palatable manner with statements such as, “God didn’t judge; man stepped out of His protection.” Then there's this scripture from Judges:
Yet you have forsaken Me and served other gods. Therefore I will deliver you no more. Judges 10:13
As the earth spirals toward its end time destiny of profound judgment, it appears, even in this age of advanced medicine, not even humanity can hold at bay the plague-like judgments that assault the earth’s inhabitants.
Perhaps a clue can be examined in a few words stated by God Himself following Abel’s murder at the hand of his brother Cain:
And He said, “What have you done? The voice of your brother’s blood cries out to Me from the ground. Genesis 4:10
The earth is a repository for the sin of humanity. The earth catalogues, records, and remembers the assault of humanity in sin. The final end time judgments will unleash when capacity is achieved. God set it in the foundation of the earth.
Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth,
And My right hand has stretched out the heavens;
When I call to them,
They stand up together. Isaiah 48:13
We are approaching the time when God will call the earth to stand for judgment. The capacity is almost achieved, and some judgment is spilling out early—signifying how close it is.
Judgment is leaking out for the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. The entrance to the revealing is gained when the soul thirsts and the flesh longs for God (Psalm 63).
Image Credit: https://pixabay.com/en/users/OpenClips/
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy