They call it global warming, but something is up with the earth
I think they are calling it global warming because they don’t know what else to call it. They know something is happening, so they are trying to explain it off as something probably caused by mankind’s unkind existence on mother earth. One thing we can agree on; something is ailing planet earth.
Warming Oceans Are Fueling Stronger Hurricanes In this National Geographic article, data shows that ocean surface temperatures are rising causing a 35-year trend of increased hurricane activity, especially in the North Atlantic. Some others speculate that these are cyclic trends and nothing to worry about. But data shows increased ocean temperatures.
In another article, Hurricanes Have Doubled Due to Global Warming, these facts are corroborated: The number of Atlantic hurricanes that form each year has doubled over the past century and global warming is largely to blame. The article goes on to say that, “The increase occurred in two major steps of about 50 percent each, one in the 1930s and the second since 1995.”
Bottom line, the increase in hurricane traffic and its affect is due to climatic change brought about by the earth. These are symptoms that something is ailing the earth. Now don’t shoot Prophecy Dude down, I know that the concept of “global warming” results in political division probably because of the suggested approaches for reducing its affect. Planet earth is telling us we are approaching the end—the signs are there, and whether you want to call it global warming or not makes no difference. Something serious is going on with the planet. These are signs that are being explained away because the “world” refuses to acknowledge Biblical prophesies. They blame the misuse of the earth and its resources on mankind and since that is the source, according to them, that is where you solve the problem—change mankind’s behavior and in doing that comes “re-educating.” The strategy is to re-educate towards spiritualism and the new age movement. It’s a strategic plan, subtle but all encompassing.
In the article Extreme Storms and Floods Concretely Linked to Climate Change?, the writer links the recent major world flooding to climatic changes. Even the CIA is spying on these big events like Pakistan’s major flooding. They say that major events like these can change countries’ political positions.
Now, let’s put this in perspective because sometimes when it’s not staring us in the face, we miss it. I want to put it in your face:
- Coldest winter in 1,000 years on its way for Russia
- Colossal volcano eruption sends ash plume 2 miles high in Philippines
- Earth Getting Mysteriously Windier
- Extreme Ocean Storms On the Rise, Tremors Show
- Extreme weather and natural disasters occurring simultaneously around the globe
- Flooding displaces more than 2 million people in Nigeria
- Indonesia volcano shoots new blast; 21 more rumble
- Is the world's largest super-volcano set to erupt, wiping out two-thirds of the U.S.?
- Japan on alert after volcano's biggest eruption in 50 years
- New Deep-Sea Hot Springs Discovered in the Atlantic
- Scientists warn to expect wilder weather
- Shift of Earth's Magnetic North Poles affects Tampa airport
- Troubling Global Volcanic Activity on the Rise
- Volcano quiet for 400 years erupts in Indonesia
- Arkansas cities feel unexplained surge in earthquakes
- Christcurch quake may be the country's worst disaster ever
- DAY THE EARTH MOVED.. 11 FEET
- Earth's day length shortened by Japan earthquake
- Geologists raise Arkansas fault’s estimated size
- Japan quake shifted Earth on its axis
See what I’m talking about? that's just a short list; you can find a lot more heart-warming news on our website. The earth is talking to us and telling us something is up. Look what the Bible says:
- Mathew 24:7, 8 Nation will go to war against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.
- Luke 21:25, 26 And there will be strange signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. People will be terrified at what they see coming upon the earth, for the powers in the heavens will be shaken.
- Acts 2:19 (In the last days) … I will cause wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below—blood and fire and clouds of smoke.
- Romans 8:22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.
Why are all creation and the earth groaning as in the pains of childbirth? Starting back at verse 19 of Romans 8 the Bible says:
For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. We were given this hope when we were saved.
Everything God created on earth, and even including the earth, is currently in the birthing process. The labor pains are coming closer which is a sign of the soon delivery where the church will be raptured, the Antichrist revealed, and the wrapping up of the end time scenario. The earth is going to be a mess. Jesus said, “But all this is only the first of the birth pains, with more to come.” There is more to come. This is the time for the church to rise to the image God destined and to move with the mission of Christ on the earth as sons of God.
The end of all this will be great for the earth—it’s getting a makeover!
- Revelation 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone.
- 2 Peter 3:10-13 Then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noise, and the very elements themselves will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be found to deserve judgment.a]"> Since everything around us is going to be destroyed like this, what holy and godly lives you should live, looking forward to the day of God and hurrying it along. On that day, he will set the heavens on fire, and the elements will melt away in the flames. But we are looking forward to the new heavens and new earth he has promised, a world filled with God’s righteousness.
Earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, floods, and all other ravages are earth’s birth pains. These are signs, and clear signs that were predicted thousands of years ago and recorded for us in the Bible. The Bible is the playbook. It’s time for the church to rise and take more of an offensive posture and concentrate on fulfilling the Great Commission of Christ and quit being a deformed body to a perfectly formed head. Perhaps instead of calling it global Warming we should call it global warning. The earth is speaking to us. Are you listening?
Topic: They call it global warming, but something is up with the earth
No comments found.