Obama’s Final Agenda
The following sound bites from President Obama’s election-win speech are highly indicative of the direction he wants to take the USA:
- "The task of perfecting our union moves forward."
- "We are an American family and we rise and fall together as one nation and one people,"
- "The best is yet to come."
- "Progress will come in fits and starts, it's not always a straight line."
- “I return to the White House more determined and more inspired than ever.”
Those comments are seemingly benign, unless you consider the record of his first four years. The context of his speech clearly indicates that the next four will be the first four on steroids.
Prophecy Dude is confidently expecting his final four years to have the following agenda items:
- Seat a homosexual Supreme Court Justice and increase bench-legislation and definitely stack the lower courts with this similar bent
- Create a new gender so applicants for services can select male, female, or LGBT
- Abortion on demand at any stage for all US states
- Same-sex marriage in all US states with all the rights and privileges
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) to become a protected class
- A single-payer socialized healthcare system managed by the government when the Affordable Care Act (ACA) fails financially
- Tax the churches and eliminate tax-deductible church contributions
- Increase the war on Christianity by purging Christian symbols from the landscape
- Establish a Palestinian state
- Push Israel back to its pre-1967 borders
- Split Jerusalem
President Obama isn’t the Antichrist, but he certainly seems to be an archetype of the Antichrist. Obama is a sign. Now we see how the Antichrist can generate a deceived yet loyal nation of followers by creating an attractive path of moral decay.
When confronted with the moral issues, Christians supporting Obama offer, “You can’t legislate morality,” and “Morals are reserved for the church and not expected in leadership because they are separate.”
Obama Christians are either ignorant or deceived. Or both. Bill Johnson succinctly defined our feelings when he said, “What really bothers me about this election is that a nation always gets the leadership they deserve (@billjohnsonbjm).”
We are sad that our nation has achieved this. The political party that is now in control of the White House and the Senate is the party that voted three times against God during their platform selection. Three times they shouted “No!” to God.
Father, have mercy on us!
By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted, but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked. Proverbs 11:11
The season of the judges of Israel clearly defines the effect either a wicked or righteous leader can have on the nation. Wicked leaders led the people into all sorts of depravity that followed a direct path to destruction and calamity. Then, out of the pain of sin a remnant would cry out, revival would fall, and God would send them a righteous judge. The cycle repeated. We are in our last cycle and I’m looking for the revival! This revival will come from a royal priesthood, a holy nation, scattered all over the world.
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when a wicked man rules, the people groan. Proverbs 29:2
I’m groaning. I must be righteous. Thank God. But, as Christians, we need to posture ourselves appropriately and a verse further down makes this clear:
Scoffers set a city aflame, but wise men turn away wrath. Proverbs 29:8
Christians, we need to suck it up and become the church by shining Christ. Not simply reflect Christ, but we should shine as Jesus prophesied in Matthew 13:43, “Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!” When we spend time in His intimate presence, we’ll become shiners.
When opportunity is limited and complacency becomes diminished then the spirit of man is stirred for great exploits. Early explorers to America burned their ships removing any opportunity to return. They committed themselves. They had to be successful—or die. Limited opportunities can become blessings. When our path is narrowed, our mission and goal become clear; then we won’t be distracted by the things that are along the wider path.
Related articles and blog posts:
We reserve the right to delete comments that are snippy, offensive, or off-topic. For more, read Prophecy Dude’s Comments Policy